- Final notice sent to the general membership, reminding everyone of the positions that are coming up for election this year. If you are interested or if you would like to nominate someone for a position, please feel free to contact me by cell 972-877-9379or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The election nomination meeting for DFOA will occur on Monday, October 23, 2017 at Greenhill School in the Upper School Lecture Hall starting at 6:30 PM.
The following positions are open for the 2018-2019 election cycle:
At Large 2
- The following procedure is to be used when a team, UIL or TAPPS, presents composite footballs for use in a game:
- Allow the team to play with the composite football. Do not force a team to use the opponents football.
- The referee should complete a UIL or TAPPS Incident Report and the appropriate office, UIL or TAPPS, will contact the school.
- Anytime a composite football is used it is important for the Referee to submit the appropriate Incident Report, but especially during the first 2-3 weeks of the season.
- Allow composite footballs to be used in sub-varsity games.
- There is no need to complete an Incident Report.
Please send any questions to email@example.com
- Referee Shortage? Take a look at NBC 5 Coverage
- DFOA was successful and was selected by TASO to be the host committee for the 2018 TASO Annual State Football Officials meeting. The meeting will be held at Allen High School in Allen, Texas on July 21, 2018. Other events will occur on the Friday before – Field Clinic, Golf Outing, Top Golf and Charity Casino Night. The committee needs everyone to help us get sponsors signed up and donations committed.
Attached is the sponsorship and prize donation form. 2018 State Meeting Sponsorships Form1. All questions regarding sponsorships should be directed to Jeff Holt.2. All questions regarding prize donations should be directed to Eric Wyatt.The completed forms regardless of sponsorship or prize donations should be emailed to Jeff Holt – Jeff will coordinate with Eric on the prize donations committed.The DFOA meeting committee has been working hard since February and really needs your help. We are trying to raise the bar in terms of how these meeting are conducted and make it one people go away being really pleased to have attended.Everyone knows of at least one business they can contact to ask them to be a sponsor or get a commitment for a donation. If every official gets at least one sponsor or donation, we will be able to receive the income and prizes that are needed.Thank you very much for your assistance – let’s make “Ref to the Future” a huge success!
|<< October 2017 >>|
Referee Image Credit : Cubmundo