The purpose of the Dallas Football Officials Association Scholarship is to acknowledge and reward deserving student-athletes who exhibit leadership, commitment to academics and higher education, demonstrate financial need, while providing service to their community. This scholarship can be used for tuition to any accredited college/university or technical school.
Before You Apply
Our application is currently open. It will close February 28 2017 to accept applications from students who will be high school seniors at that time.
In the meantime, get ready! We advise reading the information below before you start your application, so you can be fully prepared.
Gather This Information
- A transcript – You will need this to report the course level and grades that you have received since your freshman year in high school.
- A school profile – You will need this to answer several questions about your school such as the number of AP, IB and Honors classes your school provides, and the number of community service hours required for graduation.
- Contact info – The name, email address and phone number of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school, and non school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional or National) since your freshman year.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.